After reading and enjoying the Corporate Rebels book, i've purshased "Reinventing Organisations by Frederic Laloux".
If you know any other good books (dutch or english) about the same topic, please let me know!
Have a nice day,
adding a extract list of books which I read over the last months:
- The Fearless Organization - Amy C. Edmondson
- Powerful: Building a Culture of Freedom and Responsibility
by Patty McCord
- FLOW - the classic work on how to achieve happiness - Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi
- all books from Simon Sinek (including: start with why, find your why, leaders eat last, the infinite game)
- all books from Bodo Janssen (German Books: die stille revolution, ...)
Some additional literature:
David Ronfeldt: Tribal, Institutions, Markets, Networks (TIMN) Framework https://www.rand.org/content/dam/rand/pubs/papers/2005/P7967.pdf
Reinventing the Organization by Arthur Yeung & Dave Ulrich
Principles by Ray Dalio
No Rule Rules by Reed Hastings and Erin Meyer
The Haier Model RenAdnHeYi by YANGFENG CAO
Reinventing Giants: How Chinese Global Competitor Haier Has Changed the Way Big Companies Transform by Bill Fischer
Reiss Motivation Profile by Steven Reiss
One of the most challenging aspects of progressive organizing is getting there—transforming traditional companies into more humane and purposeful organizations. In today's video we explain three proven strategies.
"Too many companies that profited during the COVID-19 global pandemic over the past year have left a shameful record as they pursue anti-union agendas, deny workers sick leave, and refuse to pay workers a minimum wage on which they and their families can live."