Haier - Overview
Ever since our first visit to Haier in 2017, we've been researching the company in great detail. Our current collaboration with Haier focuses on researching its way of working and sharing it with individuals and organizations around the world. On this page, you'll find an overview of content and how you can learn more from Haier.
Here you find all blogs about Haier:
Blogs from 2018:
- The World's Most Pioneering Company Of Our Times
- Picking The Brain Of The World's Most Radical CEO: Zhang Ruimin
- Promoting Psychological Safety In A Chinese Manufacturing Plant
Blogs from 2019:
- Platform Organizations: The Next Big Thing?
- How To Disrupt A 70,000 Employee Manufacturing Company
- Haier: A Company Worth Studying!
- RenDanHeYi: The Organizational Model Defining The Future Of Work?
- Visiting One Of The World's Most Radical Workplaces
- Three Nobel Prize Winners On The Future Of Work
Blogs from 2020:
- Evolve Or Die
- Why Haier Introduced Ecosystems And How They Work
- No More Ass-Kissing: An Alternative Salary Model
- Thriving During The Covid-19 Outbreak: The Story Of Chinese 'U-Vaccine'
Currently we are working on a book about Haier and the way they work. We aim to publish the book in the summer of 2021.
Interested in the book? Subscribe to stay up to date and have the chance to get a first copy!
Part of our collaboration with Haier focuses on giving individuals and organizations the opportunity to learn directly from them. We organize site visits so you can conduct your own research. It includes visits to production sites and interviews with Haier employees.
For more information about such visits, contact Ellen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download a free sample chapter of our book. Subscribe to the newsletter.
How many times have you joined an online session with shitty audio? Or hideous video quality that makes you want to leave instantly? The answer probably is "way too often". Especially now, while most of us are working remotely. To solve that familiar frustration, I will share 5 quick, easy and inexpensive steps to upgrade your setup. We did it - and I can tell you - it makes all the difference in the world.
As part of our collaboration with Haier - one of the world's most pioneering companies - we research and share how they work. Recently, we chatted with leaders of the company, including Zhang Ruimin (CEO of Haier), Kevin Nolan (CEO of GE Appliances - the US part of Haier) and Yannick Fierling (CEO of Haier Europe). In this post, we share the recordings.