Haier - Overview
Ever since our first visit to Haier in 2017, we've been researching the company in great detail. Our current collaboration with Haier focuses on researching its way of working and sharing it with individuals and organizations around the world. On this page, you'll find an overview of content and how you can learn more from Haier.
Here you find all blogs about Haier:
Blogs from 2018:
- The World's Most Pioneering Company Of Our Times
- Picking The Brain Of The World's Most Radical CEO: Zhang Ruimin
- Promoting Psychological Safety In A Chinese Manufacturing Plant
Blogs from 2019:
- Platform Organizations: The Next Big Thing?
- How To Disrupt A 70,000 Employee Manufacturing Company
- Haier: A Company Worth Studying!
- RenDanHeYi: The Organizational Model Defining The Future Of Work?
- Visiting One Of The World's Most Radical Workplaces
- Three Nobel Prize Winners On The Future Of Work
Blogs from 2020:
- Evolve Or Die
- Why Haier Introduced Ecosystems And How They Work
- No More Ass-Kissing: An Alternative Salary Model
- Thriving During The Covid-19 Outbreak: The Story Of Chinese 'U-Vaccine'
Blogs from 2021:
- An American Icon Being Acquired By A Chinese Giant: The Story Of GEA
- The Next Management Model... Is From China?
- Video Animation: How Haier Works
- The Biggest Start-Up Factory In The World
- Haier Germany: How To Future-Proof Your Company
Blogs from 2022:
Currently we are working on a book about Haier and the way they work. The new publication deadline for the book will be around the summer of 2022, and it really seems that this deadline will stick this time.
Interested in the book? Subscribe to stay up to date and have the chance to get a first copy!
Part of our collaboration with Haier focuses on giving individuals and organizations the opportunity to learn directly from them. We organize site visits so you can conduct your own research. It includes visits to production sites and interviews with Haier employees.
For more information about such visits, contact us at email@example.com.
For the last two years, we've been working on a book about Haier, the Chinese manufacturing firm reinventing management as we know it. Writing this book was a long, interesting, and intense process, but we managed to wrap up the final manuscript of the book earlier this year, titled "Start-up Factory." Although the book will only be published in September 2022, we gave Corporate Rebels Academy community members early bird access to the final manuscript. Here is a selection of their reactions to the book.
Earlier this year, we were invited by a Dutch media platform to write a monthly column. We decided to pick up this gauntlet, and now our first piece has been published. Naturally, our first piece revolved around the overall silliness of having so many damn meetings. This is what we wrote.