The Corporate Rebels Academy: A training camp for corporate rebels.
Apply now to join one of the first cohorts of the course "Understanding and designing progressive organizational structures":
Cohort 1: May/June 2021[SOLD OUT] Cohort 2: May/June 2021[SOLD OUT]
- Cohort 3: September/October 2021
Apply now by contacting Pauline. Send her your:
- Company name
- What you want to get out of the course
The first course focuses on 'Understanding and designing progressive organizational structures'. It is an intensive 6-week course—part live, part on-demand.
A maximum of 20 students can enroll per cohort. Each week they receive new content in the form of eBooks, animations, videos, and assignments. Plus, they will run reflection sessions in small groups, and enjoy live Q&A sessions with the pioneers to explore the nuts and bolts of organizing progressively.
Once you have finished the 6 weeks program you will have:
- Detailed knowledge on how the most progressive organizations in the world work;
- Skills and tools to design a progressive organization;
- Strategies on how to successfully change your organization;
- Access to a unique community of like-minded rebels.
Some more practical info to get you started:
- The live parts of the course take place on Tuesday and Thursday evenings from 7pm - 9pm (CEST). The on-demand part can be done whenever you please.
- There is a maximum of 20 students per cohort.
- The investment is €5,000 per person (excl. VAT), and 8-12 hours per week.
- One scholarship is available for someone working at a charity, NGO, or similar.
Join the revolution
If you're not ready to enroll yet, but want to be kept up-to-date on new developments in the Academy (like new courses, cohorts, more details) then subscribe here:
About a year ago office work came to a grinding halt. Suddenly, most companies were forced to face their greatest fear: remote work. Let's recap what the world has learned after a year of working from home. Spoiler alert: it wasn't all that scary.