Here's something we've wanted to do for a very long time. A unique place to train, connect, and support those who are looking to radically redesign their companies. Think of it as a training camp for corporate rebels. Here's what we're working on.
The way we work is broken. Badly broken.
It was appropriate in a stable, slow and predictable world that no longer exists. People are cogs in a wheel of hierarchy, inflexibility, rigidity, and top-down decision-making.
Tight regulation and command-and-control structures no longer deliver optimal results. Our complex world is fast-changing, and the traditional model destroys organisations and frustrates people.
- 37 percent believe their job makes no useful contribution to society
- 85 percent of employees feel disengaged
- Global productivity growth is declining
- Increasing bureaucracy and hierarchical systems
The good news? There is another way. A select group of pioneering organisations has cracked the code. Their people-centric organisational models allow them to create purpose-driven, passionate workplaces that revolutionise their industries. These progressives beat the competition with sky-high employee engagement, immense client satisfaction, increased productivity, and improved profitability.
Soon, you can discover how such pioneering models work. Learn how to:
- Destroy outdated hierarchical structures and design a network of highly adaptive teams
- Boost autonomy and entrepreneurship by killing off bureaucracy and top-down control
- Use the latest academic and working-world insights
- Benefit from case studies, animations, video, and audio content
- Question pioneers via live Q&A sessions
- Take advantage of proven transformation strategies
- Six-week intensive online course
- Class of 20 like-minded rebels
- Powerful combination of on-demand content and live sessions
- Lifetime access to a unique community
Are you eager to fully understand how the world’s most radical pioneers work? Are you ready to design a highly progressive workplace?
Subscribe to receive updates on the developments of the Corporate Rebels Online Academy. Drop your email address below:
Download a free sample chapter of our book. Subscribe to the newsletter.
Be the first rebel to reply.
Work is solving other people’s problems. Most progressive companies on our Bucket List think they do that best when structured as networks of teams, rather than hierarchical pyramids. Teams in radically decentralized networks are often self-managed and highly autonomous. And these teams are often very small. They rarely consist of more than 15 people. But why are self-managed teams in these networks typically so small? There are very good reasons.
We sent out our first newsletter nearly 5 years ago—around the end of 2015. We had just quit our corporate jobs to embark on this crazy adventure called Corporate Rebels. A lot has happened since then! But one thing that hasn’t changed: our newsletter. And it's about bloody time to do so....
Last month, I revisited 'Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind' by Yuval Noah Harari, and ´Factfulness: Ten Reasons We're Wrong About the World - and Why Things Are Better Than You Think' by the late Hans Rosling. They reminded me why we need to make work more fun—via a movement built to fight for that. Let me explain.