Been forever a renegade, dissatisfied with how the workplace is today. I realised that all organisations were the same, and I have spent years developing new approaches.
So now I help those who work in a a service, with a team and their manager, to understand and prototype a new service. The outcomes are a completely different experience for the customer, totally different work for the front line, and a new ways of managing and behaving for the managers.
Much of my work is in the public sector.
My basic methodology is based on systems thinking, complexity, and the approaches, principle and techniques from Toyota and Taichi Ono. (as well as a whole host of other influencers)
jpmort did not create any topics yet.
- Sense, Think, Act, Repeat. 2 months ago
- The Dark Side Of OKRs (And Why We Should Care) 3 months ago
- Successful Self-Management (Video Animation) 3 months ago
- How To Run Effective Meetings - The Buurtzorg Way 3 months ago
- 365 Days Of Working Remotely: What Did We Learn? 5 months ago
- You Have 3 Options In Treating Colleagues... 5 months ago
- It’s Time To Fix Corporate Shared Services 6 months ago
- Restructuring The Back-Office: 4 Options 6 months ago
- Why Are Rebels So Rare? 6 months ago
- Reinventing Work: From Optimization To Adaptation 6 months ago
- Wanted: suggestions for new Bucket list pioneers 6 months ago
- Don't Be Perfect: Progression is Progressive 7 months ago
- Health Care Models 1 year ago