I support teams and organisations around the world to be decentralised, self-managing and participatory. My focus is on the "human skills" needed for self-organisation to thrive. I'm also the host of the Leadermorphosis podcast and have interviewed some of the world's leading thinkers and practitioners about the future of work. I'm the founder of Reimaginaire and a trainer with Swedish company Tuff Leadership Training.
- This Indian Company Has Been Exploring Self-Management For Two Decades 1 day ago
- How This Canadian Firm Successfully Adopted Self-Management 6 months ago
- These 4 Organizations Are Reinventing Health And Social Care 7 months ago
- Purpose In Practice: How A Swedish IT Company Is Transforming Ukraine 1 year ago
- 10 Components That Successfully Abolished Hierarchy (In 70+ Companies) 2 years ago
- From Patriarchy To Partnership – The Paradigm Shift Our Organisations Need 2 years ago
lisagill did not reply to any topics yet.