I support teams and organisations around the world to be decentralised, self-managing and participatory. My focus is on the "human skills" needed for self-organisation to thrive. I'm also the host of the Leadermorphosis podcast and have interviewed some of the world's leading thinkers and practitioners about the future of work. I'm the founder of Reimaginaire and a trainer with Swedish company Tuff Leadership Training.
- Self-Management Is About More Than Reinventing Structures 1 year ago
- This Indian Company Has Been Exploring Self-Management For Two Decades 1 year ago
- How This Canadian Firm Successfully Adopted Self-Management 2 years ago
- These 4 Organizations Are Reinventing Health And Social Care 2 years ago
- Purpose In Practice: How A Swedish IT Company Is Transforming Ukraine 3 years ago
- 10 Components That Successfully Abolished Hierarchy (In 70+ Companies) 3 years ago
- From Patriarchy To Partnership – The Paradigm Shift Our Organisations Need 4 years ago