National Institute of Health Research
West Yorkshire , The United Kingdom
Stephen Lock is a service and system improvement specialist and co-founder of Coffee Shop Consulting. He currently works in health research in the UK, but also has experience as a consultant, speaker & business coach in the IT and healthcare industrie
Service and system improvement specialist with 18 years’ senior leadership in healthcare and IT. Expert in progressive organisations and self-organizing teams. Skilled at mobilizing people towards user-centered delivery.
Able to achieve rapid results in turnaround projects. Proven ability to reduce expenditure while improving morale, stake-holder engagement and organizational reputation.
Change management and Performance Improvement:
- Turns struggling organisations, teams and projects into success stories, repeatedly, demonstrably.
- Rapidly builds effective, sustainable organizations, networks and programmes.
- Graduate of INSEAD Innovating Health for Tomorrow Programme
- Award winning expert in leading continuous improvement (Lean).
- Fellow of Y&H Improvement Academy.
Communication and Leadership:
- International conference speaker.
- Influences CEOs and Boards to get results.
- Connects naturally with audiences at all levels.
- Uses communication and analytical skills to make complex ideas accessible.
- Proven success at regional and national level.
- Experienced at Agile management in IT and non-IT settings
- Qualified PRINCE2 Practitioner.
Health Service Journal Awards 2018 Finalist.
Co-Founder of Coffee Shop Consulting.
- "Risk Registers" in Progressive Organizations 8 months ago
- Corporate Rebels - The Official Book Trailer (+ 1,000 Giveaways!) 10 months ago
- 4 Anarchist Lessons For A Successful Business And Life 10 months ago
- What are you reading these days?#brainfood 10 months ago
- Need a Rebel Event near you? Let us know! 10 months ago
- Rebel Forum: #Brainfood, New Pioneers, And Rebel Of The Month 10 months ago
- Three Nobel Prize Winners On The Future Of Work 11 months ago
- The Corporate Rebels Canvas: A Practical Tool To Build A Workplace People Love 11 months ago
- How To Organize A Large Company Without Middle Management 11 months ago
- Adopting New Ways Of Working: The Top 10 Tips 11 months ago