More than 20 years of professional experiences in each level at different organizations.
Strong coaching skills and managerial background with top level national/international experience and cross sector exposure.
Self-driven and self-reliant, setting aims, goals and leads by examples.
Highly focused on improving the skill set of the people working in the organization.
Substantial portfolio of achievements including a lot of continuous improvement and cost saving projects, new facility set ups, capacity expansion projects and managing restructuring processes. Strong background for production, supply chain, quality, safety, efficiency, productivity, continuous improvement, lean management, ERP system implementations, and entity management.
CORE QUALIFICATIONS AND AREAS OF EXPERTISE
• Customer-focused (Internal & External Customers)
• Production / Operations Management experience in fabrication / assembly environments & Facility Management
• Team Leadership, Training and Mentoring
• Strategic / Operational Business Planning
• Very Good Level of Communication Skills Even Among Diversified Cultures
• New Facility Setup
• Solid organization and process improvement skills
• Restructurings the Company
• Crisis Management
• Strong Leadership and Team Building Skills.
• Target / Result Oriented Operation Management and Reporting
• Project / Product Planning and Execution
• Cost Reduction, Profitability Improvement and ROI
• Productivity Improvement and Process Control
• Lean Manufacturing/Lean Tools, 5S, Kaizen, 6 Sigma, TPM
• Continuous Improvement Projects
• Workplace Safety Improvement
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; Workforce Relations / Employee Involvement
• Supply Chain Management
• Strong commitment to Safety and Quality
Doers - Virgin Islands (British)
UmitK did not create any topics yet.
UmitK did not reply to any topics yet.