Start 2020 With The Best Of Corporate Rebels 2019
Welcome back after the celebrations of Christmas and NYE. Welcome to a rebellious 2020. Welcome to a brand new decade: a decade full of corporate rebellion.
2020 promises to be another exciting year for the Corporate Rebels movement. It is only a month until the Corporate Rebels book launch!
Before delving into 2020’s brand new content, let's look back at the 5 most-read articles of 2019:
1. Advice From The CIA: How To Sabotage Your Workplace
2. What It's Like To Work The Spotify Way
3. How Real Leaders Melt The Iceberg Of Ignorance With Humility
4. The First Signs Of A Global Human Management Revolution
5. How To Organize A Large Company Without Middle Management
Enjoy reading! And please share your ‘best of last year's reading’ in the comments below.
Ready for more revolutionary content? Subscribe to the newsletter.
Be the first rebel to reply.
The idea of self-management tends to be received with both interest and cynicism. Amongst the varied reactions, there is one recurring doubt that I hear time and time again. That doubt is deep. That doubt, is trust.