Start 2020 With The Best Of Corporate Rebels 2019
Welcome back after the celebrations of Christmas and NYE. Welcome to a rebellious 2020. Welcome to a brand new decade: a decade full of corporate rebellion.
2020 promises to be another exciting year for the Corporate Rebels movement. It is only a month until the Corporate Rebels book launch!
Before delving into 2020’s brand new content, let's look back at the 5 most-read articles of 2019:
1. Advice From The CIA: How To Sabotage Your Workplace
2. What It's Like To Work The Spotify Way
3. How Real Leaders Melt The Iceberg Of Ignorance With Humility
4. The First Signs Of A Global Human Management Revolution
5. How To Organize A Large Company Without Middle Management
Enjoy reading! And please share your ‘best of last year's reading’ in the comments below.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Be the first rebel to reply.
As we're getting ready to launch the first cohorts of students for the Corporate Rebels Academy we are excited to release yet another sneak peek into the course content. Recently we shared the first video animation about the Chinese white goods giant Haier. Now it is time to release the second post in a series of videos on the world's most pioneering organizations. This time it is all about the Dutch health-care organization Buurtzorg.